Homes & Gardens magazine has been shaping British style for 100 years. Aspirational, stylish and sophisticated, it showcases the best in interiors, decorating, gardens and entertaining inspiration.
Subscriptions, digital and single issues of Homes & Gardens are available through our online shop Magazines Direct (opens in new tab) and all postage and delivery costs are included – and this week we have a Christmas sale on.
We regularly run subscriptions offers. These are the latest. Full terms and conditions for this offer* at the bottom of the page.
5 reasons to subscribe to Homes & Gardens magazine
1. You will never miss an issue again when you have Homes & Gardens magazine delivered to your home.
2. You can access exclusive content, available in every new issue to inspire and inform you.
3. You can get ahead of the crowd on everything from the latest interiors trends to the newest designers and best products for your home and garden.
4. You can give Homes & Gardens magazine as a gift – it's the perfect buy for family and friends.
5. You will save money – a magazine subscription is undoubtedly more affordable than picking it up with your shop.
Terms & Conditions
*Offer is available to new print & digital subscribers only. Paywalls are not included.
Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your first subscription issue (up to eight weeks overseas). Payment is non-refundable after the 14 day cancellation period unless exceptional circumstances apply. After your trial issues your subscription will continue at the price shown at the point of purchase. This price is guaranteed for the first 12 months and we will notify you in advance.
Jennifer is the Digital Editor at Homes & Gardens. Having worked in the interiors industry for a number of years, spanning many publications, she now hones her digital prowess on the 'best interiors website' in the world. Multi-skilled, Jennifer has worked in PR and marketing, and the occasional dabble in the social media, commercial and e-commerce space. Over the years, she has written about every area of the home, from compiling design houses from some of the best interior designers in the world to sourcing celebrity homes, reviewing appliances and even the odd news story or two.
Can you put silicone in the oven? The warnings home cooks need to heed
Short answer: yes, it is deemed safe to put silicone in the oven – but there are caveats
By Bridget Mallon • Published
Should your kitchen island have seating? The facts and warnings designers think you should know
If you’re considering a kitchen island with seating, stop right here. This is what you need to take into account
By Sarah Warwick • Published